D&D 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Previews

Various websites have small previews for the upcoming Wild Beyond the Witchlight D&D adventure. D&D Beyond has the jabberwock. SYFY has a look at Hither, a fairy-tale swamp. Polygon reveals the fairies and rabbitfolk. I'll update this list if more emerge! The book comes out September 21st. Hither by Olly Lawson

Various websites have small previews for the upcoming Wild Beyond the Witchlight D&D adventure.
  • D&D Beyond has the jabberwock.
  • SYFY has a look at Hither, a fairy-tale swamp.
  • Polygon reveals the fairies and rabbitfolk.
I'll update this list if more emerge! The book comes out September 21st.

hither.jpg

Hither by Olly Lawson​

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
A 5E faerie is 2 1/2 feet to 3 feet tall. Sure it is not Tinkerbell pixie small but it is not 1e elf size. Gnomes, goblins, and halflings should be more fey-like in my opinion, so having expressly small size faeries is a win for me. Plus, once you hit 5th level you can cast Reduce 1/long rest and live out your Pixie dreams.
Yeah I agree about gnomes and gobs being more Fey and can accept 2ft tall sprites, and reduce does help
Yes. From the map that’s been shown, those appear to be the three counties of Prismeer.

View attachment 143616

the domains divided due to the three villains and their timely-whimsy machinations, looks like a fun set up

Yeah I agree about gnomes and gobs being more Fey and can accept 2ft tall sprites, and reduce does help

the domains divided due to the three villains and their timely-whimsy machinations, looks like a fun set up

I like that it can also enlarge which reminds me of Tinker Bell using her magic to back herself human size for a short time in Hook (best Pan movie ever, Robin Williams loss is still keenly felt).

Remove ads

Remove ads