D&D 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Previews

Various websites have small previews for the upcoming Wild Beyond the Witchlight D&D adventure. D&D Beyond has the jabberwock. SYFY has a look at Hither, a fairy-tale swamp. Polygon reveals the fairies and rabbitfolk. I'll update this list if more emerge! The book comes out September 21st. Hither by Olly Lawson

Various websites have small previews for the upcoming Wild Beyond the Witchlight D&D adventure.
  • D&D Beyond has the jabberwock.
  • SYFY has a look at Hither, a fairy-tale swamp.
  • Polygon reveals the fairies and rabbitfolk.
I'll update this list if more emerge! The book comes out September 21st.

hither.jpg

Hither by Olly Lawson​

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
One pretty interesting thing in the interview, about the production schedule... apparently the Feywild book was supposed to be released back in 2019, but the release of Baldur's Gate II made them move forward with Descent into Avernus instead.

Anyway, I guess this means one can look way back at past hints to try and guess future releases, as it looks like outlines can sit on the shelf for years there.

This is me saying Spelljammer confirmed, starting in Lantan!

Thanks Demetrios! Twitch is still a bit of a mystery to me. I'm 40 and not in an industry where it's used, but I'm trying to get better with the social media hip crowd.
LOL, age is no bar. I'll be 51 in a month, and at some point in the last few years when there was something I wanted to watch on it, I just sat down and figured it out... :p

Quickleaf

Legend
LOL, age is no bar. I'll be 51 in a month, and at some point in the last few years when there was something I wanted to watch on it, I just sat down and figured it out... :p
Hah, well it's what I tell myself so I don't feel glum about my being mystified about the idiosyncrasies of Twitch (like the aforementioned clip being taken down). I know, I know. I have a buddy closer to your age who is a whiz with it. I'm slowly coming out of my Luddite cave.

Remove ads

Remove ads