Wild Helm vs Sabaron

"A fighter disappointed by the spoils of the light side?", Wild Helm smiles to Sabaron and bows, "you are welcome."

Wild Helm
Path of Darkness, Tier 2 Rank 1 (apprentice) - 8 fights / 3 wins - 2 ¥
(sig.style Lizard, unholy warrior, sneaky trick, foul spirit)

OoC: Is a four-flag strategy speed match with judge generated moves all right?

Sabaron

First Post
"I am not disappointed; I never would have left the Light were it an option. I will not go back, however. I accept your challenge!"

Your conditions are fine. Let the fight begin!

Vanor

First Post
A blue dragon circles the battle grounds and lands.

I believe I have been summoned to judge this match.

He waves his arms and a sheet of fire appears, with the following writen on it.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the badlands east of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings on the day of the dagger.

Wild Helm's moves.
1: The owl prances by the canyon; parts the edge of the ki!

2: The hammer quells the canyon; redirects the speed of the scythe!

3: The thorn drifts above the wetlands; negates the rising of the fell dagger! *yen+yen*

4: *used* The mongoose devastates the groto; waves away the foray of the vermin!

5: *used* The ki-rin wracks the desert; quells the offensive of the river!

Sabarons moves.
1: The crane falls before the hells; protects against the punch of the soul!

2: *used* The mongoose kicks before the foothills; leaps over the touch of the chi!

3: *used* The jaguar appears next to the canyon and so it painlessly annihilates the gate; parts the kick of the armor!

4: The hammer appears facing the swamp; negates the edge of the shield!

5: The rose petal dodges next to the knoll; slides above the aggression of the soul! *yen+yen*

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron opens the battle with a fierce kick at Wild Helm, seeking to gain the initiative early in the battle.

"My anguish at being forced to relinquish the light is incomprehensible to one such as you."

The mongoose kicks before the foothills; leaps over the touch of the chi!

"True. But that doesn't mean that you are right and I am wrong."

Wild Helm mirrors the style of Sabaron, he parries before attempting a powerful punch to the white belt's body.

The mongoose devastates the groto; waves away the foray of the vermin!

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm strong move on the part of the dark one, but his defense is weak. A decent move on the part of the white belt, but a very strong defense.

The dragon breaths out a ball of flame and sets it adrift on the side of Sabaron

Round 1;
Point Sabaron, 1 flag Sabaron, 0 flags Wild Helm

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron tries out a new move; he executes a sudden Jaguar punch right at his foe's mouth.

"How can you be right? I am my own man; you cannot know my mind."

3: The jaguar appears next to the canyon and so it painlessly annihilates the gate; parts the kick of the armor!

"It doesn't matter, what's in your mind. Black or White is not in the eye of the beholder."

Seeing that his opponent moves into a style Wild Helm knows completely, he moves into the style of the ki-rin, ready to counter-attack.

SNEAKY TRICK! Fight relocated to the canyon south-west of the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals

The ki-rin wracks the desert; quells the offensive of the river!

Vanor

First Post
Sabarons move was quite good, but Wild helm has used his dark powers to their fullest advantage this round.

Round 2;
Round Sabaron, 0 points won. 1 flag Sabaron, 0 flags Wild Helm

"You have been blinded by the light, Sabaron, close your eyes to see what is truly in your mind."

Using the surroundings to his best advantage, Wild Helm tries to use his aikido techniques to use the energy of Sabaron's attack to his own advantage and throw and lock Sabaron.

The hammer quells the canyon; redirects the speed of the scythe!

Remove ads