Wild Helm vs Sabaron

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron laughs at Wild Helm's Aikido, using a defensive dodge rather than an attack that could be used against him.

"When I close my eyes, Wild Helm, all I can see is my family, who are now lost to me."

The rose petal dodges next to the knoll; slides above the aggression of the soul! *yen+yen*

Vanor

First Post
Good moves on both fighters parts, I enjoyed watching this round. However since we are now in the cannons, Wild helm's move edges out the move of Sabaron. And as a way of paying for my entertainment, here is 2 yen for Wild Helm.

Round 3;
Point and 2 yen Wild helm, 1 flag Sabaron, 1 flag Wild Helm

moves in next post.

Vanor

First Post
Wild Helm's hand:
1: The lizard wounds the badlands; parries the violence of the lava!

2: The fist slashes the volcano; removes the rising of the fell dagger!

3: The owl strikes within the foothills; parts the rising of the earth!

4: The chopstick ravages the palace and so it elegantly overwhelms the prairie; avoids the descent of the shadow!

5: The cherry blossum angrily punches the temple; conceals the touch of the heart!

Sabarons Hand:
1: The fan tumbles from the knoll; shields against the kick of the dark sunbeam!

2: The lotus blossum leaps with the heavens; grasps the speed of the comet! *yen*

3: The claw moves higher than the marsh; defends against the storm of the willow!

4: The hammer invades the ravine; parries the onslaught of the sun! *yen*

5: The owl parts the mesa; waves away the aggression of the dark sunbeam!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron takes the strategic defensive, watching Wild Helm carefully so as to counter any move he makes.

The owl parts the mesa; waves away the aggression of the dark sunbeam!

Last edited:

Wild Helm moves into a complicated yet elegant attack style using series of scissor kicks and combinations of punches.

The chopstick ravages the palace and so it elegantly overwhelms the prairie; avoids the descent of the shadow!

Darkwolf

First Post
Ok - Vanor goofed in his last post..Wild Helm's sig location grants additional flag.

It now stands at 1 flag Sabaron; 2 flags Wild Helm.

Wild Helm's attack was far superior even if its hard to understand.

Point Wild Helm!
1 flag Sabaron; 3 flags Wild Helm

Last edited:

Poker-faced, Wild Helm adopts the gracious style of the cherry blossum as he puts all his energy into a punch directed at the white belt's temple.

The cherry blossum angrily punches the temple; conceals the touch of the heart!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron ignores his opponent's weak punch, as the momentum change involved makes the move unlikely at best. Drawing a small hammer from his belt, Sabaron seeks to focus his force on one small part of Wild Helm's body.

"No more speech? Perhaps you have given up already."

The hammer invades the ravine; parries the onslaught of the sun! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
"How to finish this round... hmmm... let's try this!"

2: The lotus blossum leaps with the heavens; grasps the speed of the comet! *yen*

Remove ads