• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wild Mage/Chronomancer - any spells/new content in ANY issue of Dragon or Dungeon?

StarFyre

Explorer
Hello,

A friend wants a wild mage for a 3.5E campaign. What I've decided to to is combine the 2E and 3.5E version to make it more how we both envision it.

However, along with converting the old 2E Tome of Magic wild magic spells over to 3.XE, are there any other Wild Mage articles in any Dragon or Dungeon magazines? And if so, which issues and if anyone knows how to get older issues, let me know :)

(also, as a side note, same question above, but for Chronomancy? I know a recent somewhat dragon had some chronomancy spells, but any more chrono spells in any past dragon/dungeon magazines?)

Regards,

Sanjay

Twowolves

Explorer
Mongoose had a sourcebook (for 3.0) that was based around Chronomancy, and Scarred Lands has a prestige class in Relics and Rituals II that can use Chronomancy, but sadly, neither fit the bill I have been looking for. As it stands, if I want to do chronomancy "right", I need to sift through all the spells allowed in my game, make a custom list of which ones should have the "chronomancy" subschool descriptor, and then probably convert a bunch of psychoportation XPH powers to spells and add them to the list.

I would LOVE to see a 3.5, well built Chronomancer PrC. That way I wouldn't have to write it myself ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads