Wild Stewardess Action! - And Madness Followed COMPLETE!

tetsujin28

First Post
barsoomcore said:
The rules for the sorcery system are on the main Barsoom website, but you can grab them here.

They're notably unusable and tend to make sorcerers anti-social, psychotic freakazoids that everybody hates.

Fa is an exception, but give her time.

Psionics were taken straight from the book.

Next game I MAY change the rules -- I picked up Mutants and Masterminds and am considering morphing it into a wuxia-style game and kicking up the action level a notch next episode.

We'll see.
Ah, so you've kind of taken a Dark Sun approach to things.

More action? Geez, I thought you had enough ;-) M&M is a beauty of a game, and well-suited to this kind of thing. My own personal pref would be BESM.

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
tetsujin28 said:
Ah, so you've kind of taken a Dark Sun approach to things.
Yeah, only Dark Sun was too easy so I made things even nastier.

One of the nice side-effects turned out to be that undead make the best sorcerers of all -- so anyone serious about magic use tends to tranform themselves into some form of undead horror as soon as they figure out how.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
tetsujin28 said:
So where are you, anyway? (I know, I know...Barsoom)
Beautiful downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. Outside my office window right now I can watch low clouds scrape along the peaks of the Coast Mountains.

Barsoom, that magic page, which I hadn't looked at in a long time, seems to have a formatting error of some kind. I think you're missing a line break up at the beginning.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases