Wild Stewardess Action! - And Madness Followed COMPLETE!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
And that is the conclusion of "...And Madness Followed"

The ladies have requested yet another go-round -- and I think it's time for a women-in-prison story.

Stay tuned!

shilsen

Adventurer
barsoomcore said:
And that is the conclusion of "...And Madness Followed"

Excellent, as ever!

The ladies have requested yet another go-round -- and I think it's time for a women-in-prison story.

Stay tuned!

I'll be waiting.

BTW, I'm curious - is Shan's dialogue artistic license on your part, or is that something the player actually comes up with at the table? Because it's freaking hilarious.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Shan is played by Val, the Columbian/French-Canadian girl. She's HIGHlarious. And her accent just makes it all even funnier.

"I say monsters."

"That's what you get with your fancy magic."

"I'm going to give you such :):):):)."

"Now it's time for the big girls to go to work."

"You're cute when you're angry."

"Have some lunch waiting for us."

"Time to kill things."

"Village to village, no one to play with..."

"I think that burned my eyebrows right off."

Those are all player-original. And actually Wei-Yong's line about the little moustache was actually Shan's. I thought it was funnier in Wei-Yong's mouth. Most of the Goddess-specific stuff I put in myself.

Val's the one who on her second attack of the first combat ever, grabbed her d20 and said, "Okay, so he's got an AC of what, 16? I'm Power Attacking for five." THAT was when I knew this was actually going to be fun.

Animus

Explorer
Excellent SH, barsoomcore.

I was on your web site and the links to the character sheets are broken. What's the deal with that?

shilsen

Adventurer
barsoomcore said:
Shan is played by Val, the Columbian/French-Canadian girl. She's HIGHlarious. And her accent just makes it all even funnier.

Now you've got me trying to imagine Shan's lines in a French-Canadian accent (I don't think I can imagine a Columbian/French-Canadian accent).

"I say monsters."

"That's what you get with your fancy magic."

"I'm going to give you such :):):):)."

"Now it's time for the big girls to go to work."

"You're cute when you're angry."

"Have some lunch waiting for us."

"Time to kill things."

"Village to village, no one to play with..."

"I think that burned my eyebrows right off."

:D :D :D

Those are all player-original. And actually Wei-Yong's line about the little moustache was actually Shan's. I thought it was funnier in Wei-Yong's mouth. Most of the Goddess-specific stuff I put in myself.

Val's the one who on her second attack of the first combat ever, grabbed her d20 and said, "Okay, so he's got an AC of what, 16? I'm Power Attacking for five." THAT was when I knew this was actually going to be fun.

Ah, right! So the whole "gaming with bunch of stewardesses" bit didn't tell you it would be fun? It's gaming with stewardesses who use Power Attack that made it fun.

Sadly, that makes perfect sense to me.

BSF

Explorer
Thanks for the newest episode, it was a delightful read. And thanks to the ladies for giving you some great stuff to write up.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Thanks! We are running out of time to hold another so it may not happen, but if it does, prepare for a doozy! Kung-Fu Stewardess In Prison!!!

Remove ads