• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Voadam

Legend
Yummy

The beetle crunches audibly as Weylan stoically eats the offered treat and the chief smiles and gives him a pleased look that says 'didn't I say they were fantastic'. The servant notices Rooth's intent stare and steps forward with the tray, her big smile eager to please.

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar eyes the platter dubiously...then decides to try it. After all, what's the worst that could happen? If it was bad, she'd just...well, okay not spit it out, but after all they'd been through, surely a bad tasting morsel was the very LEAST of their worries.

So she takes one of the beetles and without giving herself time to look at it or think about it, pops it into her mouth and gives it just enough chewing not to choke on it before swallowing.

Only after she swallows does she pause to consider the taste in her mouth.

Voadam

Legend
As you swallow down the offered crunchy treats, which wouldn't be so bad if the legs didn't catch and require further chewing to get down, the chief says pleased "Excellenty! We will eat goody slugs to celebrate when you return with food witch!" as an extra enducement for success.

Uido takes you out and starts leading you along one of the trails that headed in a direction other than the Gannu mine direction. About a half mile hike later after splitting off to a smaller path you come upon a low broad hut made of thatch and vines. Hanging under the eves of the roof can be seen bunches of herbs and plants drying as well as the corpses of a variety of small animals hanging by their hind legs or by their necks. One small bundle of bones seems almost to form a symbol from the way they are tied and hang.

The door hangs open, which gives Uido some pause "Isso é estranho, eu nunca vi isso antes de abrir. Bem, melhor deixá-la para fora e gritar saber que estamos aqui.[sblock]That's odd, I've never seen it open before. Oh well, best shout out and let her know we are here.[/sblock]"

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN stops and turns to Inamar. "Should we call out and ask for Andolyn's permission to approach? I do not know the protocol. But since our mission parameters stress peaceful contact, perhaps that is best."

Voadam

Legend
Hello?

Uido cups his hands around his mouth and shouts out "Olá! Saudações grande Andolyn, cozinheiro que torna deliciosa pântano repolho tortas! É Uido da Pedra Escavações."

[sblock]Hello! Greetings great Andolyn, cook who makes scrumptious swamp cabbage pies! It is Uido of the Stone Diggers.[/sblock]

There is no immediate answer or stirring within.

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar leans sideways to try to peek in the door from a distance, but it doesn't work too well. So she calls out, "Hello in there? Miss Witch? Would it be okay if we talked for a second? We won't waste your time, we promise. And it'll be worth your while."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads