• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will "killing X and taking its stuff" jump the shark?

Doug McCrae

Legend
Chuck Norris killed the shark and took its stuff and killed the shark and took its stuff and killed the shark and took its stuff and took its stuff. Chuck Norris killed the shark and took its stuff and killed its stuff and on and on and on and on and on.

Vrecknidj

Explorer
Philotomy Jurament said:
This thread raises a really important question that no one has addressed, as far as I know: who would win if Fonzie an Chuck Norris got in a fight?
Oh, that's just sad. If only it were an important question. The answer, of course, is that Mork would show up and deal with both of them. Of course, I'm sure Chuck Norris would have foreseen this and taken steps to prevent Mork from succeeding, but you can never be too sure, given where he's from...

Dave

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Vrecknidj said:
Oh, that's just sad. If only it were an important question. The answer, of course, is that Mork would show up and deal with both of them. Of course, I'm sure Chuck Norris would have foreseen this and taken steps to prevent Mork from succeeding, but you can never be too sure, given where he's from...

Dave

Chuck Norris killed Ork (yes the whole planet) and took all of its (and its inhabitants) stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads