• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Windwalker (from F&P) PrC Epic Progression...Comments/Advice

The Mariner

First Post
I am ready to take my Windwalker to Epic progression and this is what I have come up with for an epic progression.

1-
2-Cold Resistance 25
3-Bonus Feat
4-Cold Resistance 30
5-Smite Fiend 3/day
6-Cold Resistance 35, Bonus Feat
7-
8-Cold Reisistance 40
9-Smite fiends 4/day, Bonus Feat
10-

For the cold resist and smite fiend I basically continued the progression from the Windwalker normal progression like many other prestige classes do (i.e. Dwarven Defender, Rogue). I choose the bonus feats at levels 3, 6 and 9 because many of the other epic progressions list 3 bonus feats and most occur at levels 3, 6 & 9. I am also giving 3 bonus feats because alot of classes have 3 for epic pregression and many of the other classes that give 3 bonus feats have much better abilities than cold resist and smite fiend, like rage, sneak attack, DR, etc.

I haven't given much thought to skill points yet, advice would be appreciated.

Also am looking for advice regarding what feats should be available from the bonus feat list. I will definitely include the epic versions of those feats required to become a windwalker and probably many of the feats the epic cleric has, like the spellcasting feats, etc.

Thank you for your feedback.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads