• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wing and Sword: a d20 Modern military campaign [METAGAME]

Bobitron

Explorer
Wheee! Let's kick some posting butt for a while. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

Barak hasn't been around too much, so it might take him a bit to see this if he doesn't see the email. I think shadow is on just about every day still.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Just about everyday, but yeah, I'm still here and ready to get back moving again. It would seem that many of us have had some troubling times recently, but we're still up and kicking.

The Shaman

First Post
Woo-hoo! Hopefully shibata will check e-mail over the weekend.

I have a map of the village somewhere - when my computer crashed there were a number of files that I left archived and did not reload. I have a busy weekend ahead, but I'll try to dig up my CC2Pro files at some point. In the meantime the attached photo in the game-thread should give you some idea of what the paras see.

shibata

First Post
Hey, if I look at my email I learn things.

Some of them are even good things like "wing and sword is back"!

I've just finished reading "My Battle of Algiers" by Ted Morgan. Has anyone else here had the pleasure? I heartily recommend it, and it's all about "our" time in Algeria. The author also does some Bush-bashing on the Iraq activity but it's very low-key and you can gloss over it if it does not appeal to you.

Bobitron

Explorer
Is there anything in any form of media that doesn't include at least a little Bush-bashing these days? Heck, even kid's cartoons are doing it.

Nice to have you back, shibata.

The Shaman

First Post
Thank you all for picking up where we left off - it means a lot to me. :)
shibata said:
I've just finished reading "My Battle of Algiers" by Ted Morgan. Has anyone else here had the pleasure?
I started reading it about seven o'clock in the evening and didn't put it down until I was finished at three in the morning. A compelling look at the war, and full of detail on the people, time, and place.

I hold off on my next post until Raffaele's WATCH score is posted.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hey Barak-

[sblock]You interested in continuing the game over at GG? If you aren't, no big deal. We didn't get that far anyhow. ;) I was considering running a new game and dont want to start it unless I can clear my plate of this one. Either way, I need to know where you stand.[/sblock]

Really glad to be back, Shaman. This is still my favorite pbp. :D

Remove ads