• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Winter ball

Bari

First Post
I like the sleds and dogs idea. As for the bear skins... well, it sounds more like a party than a ball :p But I like them too.

Khaira

First Post
Magi_Nashira said:
Last year's winter ball was a huge compilation of everyone's ideas so I don't see why not, I just have to figure out how to mash them all together.

You mean, how they would work together or, like, a votingish poll-thing?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Put everything on an ice skating rink. And I mean everything, tables, chairs, the bar?! And then laugh when everyone takes each other out. I mean, think of the opportunities. Donny could sit down, and you could skate up behind her and steal her away and push her...right towards...I dont know, something funny. FG?...the food platters? A waiter? Rajjy?

I dunno...Perhaps I am that tired right now! XD

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
With last years mish-mash I took little bits of everyone's ideas and integrated them into the theme, that way everyone got a little something they had thought up. This year might make for one interesting party! LOL

Sienna_Rose

First Post
She did the mash, she did the Nashter mash. . . Umm.. sorry ;) couldn't resist.
Actually, a mix sounds pretty good. There have been some nice ideas thrown out there.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Indeed, I will try to get a preliminary descrip up today.

Now...we also need to set or discuss setting a date for said event.
Sundays are easiest for me to host. Though as I said before if we can bribe another Magi maybe it can be a two-night event. I suggest posting what you can offer for bribes ;) (joking) and what dates might work for everyone.

Khaira

First Post
Nash smash and mash! ;)

Sunday's are more or less set in stone, unless another Magi offers to run, right? Do we need to decide time(s) as well?

Khaira

First Post
Well, outside of our non-U.S. friends, have Sunday's gotten a pretty good turnout, recently? And has Saturday been tried, or is Sunday better over Saturday?

Times have recently been mostly night'ish before, right?

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Sundays work best for me, we'd need to bribe another magi to host if we do another day. The last dance was 5-9 PM Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) and I think we had an excellent showing.

Remove ads