• Thread starter Ricohard_Draconis
  • Start date
R

Ricohard_Draconis

a note written in precise clear handwriting is pinned to the board

SPECIAL!
Warming charms now available for three gold pieces or equivelents
Guaranteed to keep the bearer warm and to last at least 5 months
(larger models and permenant ones made to request priced individually)
Along with competitive prices on all other magical items
Draconis' Lair​

E

eriwoj

An elven prince dressed in travel wear and wrapped with a thick woolen cloak tacks his reply to the board.

I should like to have two of these warming devices, one for me and the other for my servant, if they be of travel size. I have not gold piece to pay, but something you may find better I am willing to give in exchange. Appear in person and unhostile at the camp of Kiran Eriwoj, and I shall reward your effort more than amply.

After placing his message, he returns to his camp and seats himself near the cook fire as he awaits the arrival of the charms.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

he walks to the board and tacks a note to the board under the others

Thank you for the interest

sir, the charms are designed for travelers. They are no larger than an acorn and a leather strap for attaching it around the neck.

Ma'am, Bulk orders can be dealt with, please come and find me to negotiate bulk rates.

yours faithfully
Ricohard Draconis

E

eriwoj

After some time Kiran returns to the board to see if any reply has been made. Indeed one has. He touchs the note and begins to chant. A payment of four rubies each set in silver and tied with a with silk ribbon appear suspened in air before Ricohard Draconis, but when he reachs for them they move a little toward the board. Kiran smiles as his trick begins to draw the peddler near.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

Ricohard crosses to the board mostly ignoreing the gems and nods to the man "hello, sir, You wished to purchase some of the warming charms?"

A

Agudo Archmage

A fine scripted yellowed parchment, with rose colored writing that is neatly curled at both ends.
Hangs below the last note.

Honorable Merchant, Draconis' Lair.

I would be most interested in selling to you one Frost Dagger and Ice Wand.
As you know do to the seasonal change of winter.
The demand for such items, have plummeted until the following spring.

My price for the before mentioned items is 1400 Silver coins.
Or two equal magical items.
Perhaps even valuable jewels, such as Star Sapphires, Emeralds, Blue Crystal of equal value

A bargain under fairer weather times I assure you

Signed
Agudo the Wizard of Light

E

eriwoj

"Yes, sir. You have already seen my payment. I wish to take two of your charms, and be on my way." Kiran reaches out his hands clasping the jewels in one and holding the other to receive the charms. Ricohard has his hands in a similar manner and without exchange of further word they drop the goods to be exchanged into the other's hand, knod, and depart.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases