• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Winter Snow Returns and Proclaims a Challenge

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A figure wrapped in a dusty light blue robe and wearing a broad wicker hat stops along a well traveled road.

I am Winter Snow and I have returned from a long journey to the west. I challenge any of equal or lower rank.

Winter Snow

Winter Snow is a tall young man with long white hair and blue eyes. He is dressed in a flowing light blue silk robe. He wears a large wicker hat which covers most of his face.

Member: Dojo of the Predator
Matches: 12
Wins: 7
Losses: 5
Yen: 1
Signature Styles: Sword, Claw, Blizzard
Dojo Style: Ki-Rin
Fist of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions: Avenging, Calm, Ferocious, Relentless, Cautious, confident, Joyful, Courageous, Wraitful, and Sad.

Sabaron

First Post
A voice can be heard, drifting over clouds, mountains and hills as it decends toward Winter Snow.

"It cannot be! You have returned... but you will not defeat me this time. All of Hell backs my plans now, and no mere
sensei can stop them."

ooc: Welcome back! :)

I also add that you might want to challenge Dave of the oh's... could be a good way to pick up a new student

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Hmmm...... I wanted to pause Temuro for a while, but if no one challenges you by tomorrow, I'll do it. :)

Shiba Temuro, Phoenix Bushi

Green Belt D2 - Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Styles: Manticore (Sig), Sword (Sig), Spider (Sig), Phoenix (Dojo)
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Record 7 - 10
Yen: 1

Remove ads