• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Witch is better?...

Yes.

• Would you pick:

Votes: 138 76.7%
  • The Elfe

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Or the Ranger?

Votes: 28 15.6%

Driddle

First Post
To whom it may concern:
I apologize to Brian (aka "Driddle") and all you nice folks here for posting what has been explained to me was a very, very, very silly poll question. And for making it appear as though Brian has no common sense and lacks even a rudimentary grasp of grammar. I've been a bad person and deserve to be restrained and shot in the forehead repeatedly with a Nerf gun until I cry for my momma. Please forgive me.
Sincerely,
Craig

((The above statement was dictated by the offender and simultaneously typed and edited by the primary victim. This does not, however, protect Craig from pending federal prosecution involving identity fraud charges.))

JustaPlayer

First Post
Driddle said:
To whom it may concern:
I apologize to Brian (aka "Driddle") and all you nice folks here for posting what has been explained to me was a very, very, very silly poll question. And for making it appear as though Brian has no common sense and lacks even a rudimentary grasp of grammar. I've been a bad person and deserve to be restrained and shot in the forehead repeatedly with a Nerf gun until I cry for my momma. Please forgive me.
Sincerely,
Craig

((The above statement was dictated by the offender and simultaneously typed and edited by the primary victim. This does not, however, protect Craig from pending federal prosecution involving identity fraud charges.))
A Nerf gun is too lenient, I'll get my 50 cal for you.

Ferret

Explorer
Obviously, the 'Witch is better'

Ycore Rixle said:
A elfe rouge because teh ranger is BROKEN!!!

Hehe, great thread. Driddle, however it got posted, this one is worthy of Bugaboo.

Correction, Ranger is teh borken.

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
JustaPlayer said:
A Nerf gun is too lenient, I'll get my 50 cal for you.

Naah, be lenient on Craig. He gave us a lot of laughs, and even Driddle seems to be taking this in stride. Just don't do it again, Mr. Craig!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads