D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Yeah. I just saw it on the shelf myself. The one for the FR dice I do remember being announced because everyone thought it meant the CR book was supposed to be an FR book since we knew something was coming but not what.

I do remember that... it was a bit of a special set as it was not really tied to another product (it was a strangely named release) so folks thought it might be tied to a "Laeral Silverhand's Guide to Faerun." An FR fan around here got absolutely convinced that's was it was, I think he got banned shortly after he was so upset.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I do remember that... it was a bit of a special set as it was not really tied to another product (it was a strangely named release) so folks thought it might be tied to a "Laeral Silverhand's Guide to Faerun." An FR fan around here got absolutely convinced that's was it was, I think he got banned shortly after he was so upset.
It did tip the Icewind Dale setting.for the Adventure latter in the year. A distinctly similar voice has been theorizing that the James Wyaty project is a FT guide, but color me skeptical.

teitan

Legend
It did tip the Icewind Dale setting.for the Adventure latter in the year. A distinctly similar voice has been theorizing that the James Wyaty project is a FT guide, but color me skeptical.
FT? Is that a typo or is it an acronym I've not seen yet? legit question.

She announced a YouTube stream of Dark Alliance.

She also announced a pile of new localizations for the Core Set and Essentials box.

Still the most exciting reveal to day is...that her frog in the corner is called Groak.

Okay for me personally it's two hits and two misses, tomorrow we see if the last announcement is exciting or a third dud (to be fair the localizations are exciting for effected regions, I just don't like there).

Remove ads

Remove ads