D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

lkj

Hero
They definitely planned this whole legend lore thing last minute in response to the Amazon leak, based on Erika Fermina describing how she seemed to have to make a cosplay in a couple days...
Actually, I think Shelly said they gave her something on the order of a month. ('less than a month'). But she definitely didn't make it sound like it was over the weekend. And they did a bunch of shooting and editing with Todd Kenrick. Really seems like they had weeks to work it out.

AD

"One last exciting announcement."

It is possible they'll announce the last book, but if they do I suspect it will just be a title, probably no cover. A lot like the first announcement for Eberron's setting book.

Boring so far for a "special" 300th show. But as I am watching, they seem to be following along in order of how they plugged things. doing the card reveals now, so that "one last exciting announcement" better be next, and not have been one of the other things already revealed.

darjr

I crit!
Actually, I think Shelly said they gave her something on the order of a month. ('less than a month'). But she definitely didn't make it sound like it was over the weekend. And they did a bunch of shooting and editing with Todd Kenrick. Really seems like they had weeks to work it out.

AD
They said less than a month, being decidedly non specific. And noted how they reluctantly had to do the directing over the internet via zoom.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
05E32AA8-E5A6-4745-A65D-0C57CF948089.jpeg

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Sorry, did they announce anything new? I stopped watching and now they're just showing a Dark Alliance dev stream.

Remove ads

Remove ads