D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I feel like they're targeting 10 year olds honestly. It was cringe worthy watching that.
The official WotC page for this book specifically says it's for all ages. I have a little girl who wants to play through this adventure.

Not every D&D product is for everyone. This will be only the second 5E campaign I've purchased, for instance. (It would be three, but my dad snagged Saltmarsh, and I'm hoping to be a player in that when he starts DMing.)

Remove ads

Remove ads