D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

I was right about this announcement being about a video game today! It's reanniuncing the already announced Dark Alliance. Bonus announced some C team is helping someone love language on twitch and their pride appeal. So really just reannouncements to day. Felt like filler.

Hopefully Thursdays and Fridays are more exciting although if Thursdays is like today's they will reannounce the final episode of CR season 2 LMFAO.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
There’s certainly no intention for anyone to feel afraid. perhaps I should have made that clearer in the original post. I don’t think the description would be out of place in Carnival Row, Pratchett, or any number of Grimm Tales.
I’ve read and watched those, and no. Your comment made me want to stop coming to this forum.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Sorry I was referring to a dark yet tongue in cheek (or at least out of cheek) end to a saccharine scene. Didn’t mean to offend.

let’s be very clear I was referring to the character though... not the actress. At no point did a refer to a real person.

I don’t believe actresses should suffer that end. Just fictional characters that give me diabetes just listening to them.
The fact you were “only” gatekeeping via graphic depictions of violence toward women doesn’t make it any better.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
What do you think Friday's reveal going to be?
I sure hope it's not them announcing the Dragon Talk Retrospective Book, given that there's going to be a big long live Dragon Talk that day. (Also, I'm not sure what's compelling about a Dragon Talk Retrospective Book, as nice as the hosts seem to be.)

I am not sure there are any more real reveals left in the tank for this week.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:

Folks, stop.

This thread is rapidly becoming about a mistake, rather than its topic. The correction was already made some time ago.

The subject is now closed. Move on.

Remove ads

Remove ads