D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Assume I added in Stephen Fry's comment to the offended.

Mod Note:
Unfortunately, Mr. Fry's comment does not work as an excuse here.

EN World holds to a somewhat higher standard, and we expect you show enough respect and care about your fellow posters that you actually care if you've offended them. If you aren't up to that, it is time to be better.

I sure hope it's not them announcing the Dragon Talk Retrospective Book, given that there's going to be a big long live Dragon Talk that day. (Also, I'm not sure what's compelling about a Dragon Talk Retrospective Book, as nice as the hosts seem to be.)

I am not sure there are any more real reveals left in the tank for this week.

What about James Wyatt's book and what CR is up to?

Side note does anyone else want to see Ellywick Tumblestrum in a Princess Rap battle with Professor Onyx?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
What about James Wyatt's book and what CR is up to?
It's hard to know whether the dragon book will be announced this soon, but we have had two dragon UAs in a row, which does suggest it might be pretty far along.

Announcing a new CR book would be a big deal, but I suspect CR might want to reserve the right to do that themselves. That said, if they all show up in the epic-length Dragon Talk Live on Friday, that seems like a clear sign that'll be announced.

It's hard to know whether the dragon book will be announced this soon, but we have had two dragon UAs in a row, which does suggest it might be pretty far along.

Announcing a new CR book would be a big deal, but I suspect CR might want to reserve the right to do that themselves. That said, if they all show up in the epic-length Dragon Talk Live on Friday, that seems like a clear sign that'll be announced.

CR is also making an announcement Thursday.

TheSword

Legend
Mod Note:
Unfortunately, Mr. Fry's comment does not work as an excuse here.

EN World holds to a somewhat higher standard, and we expect you show enough respect and care about your fellow posters that you actually care if you've offended them. If you aren't up to that, it is time to be better.
I hope that the original amendment and apology made that clear from my point of view.

I respect ENworld decision to remove the post, as is their right.

I am disappointed that @darjr would claim that it is something that it clearly wasn’t, and that this now can’t be verified.

The post may have been bad taste but the reaction was equally in bad taste.

For those that don't know Princess Rap Battles is a YouTube series by the funny and talented Whitney Avalon that parodies Disney Princesses and other strong female characters by having them rap battle against each other. So Mary Poppins vs Mrs. Claus (cameo by Santa Claus), Daenarys vs Malefiscent, Rapunzel vs Anha, Hermione vs Katniss Everdeen, Cinderella vs Bella, Galadriela vs Princess Leia, etc...

The lyrics are explicit so I won't like here, but it's easy to find on YouTube.

So I though Ellywick Tumblestrum vs Professor Onyx would be a funny Princess rap battle.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The post may have been bad taste but the reaction was equally in bad taste.

Mod Note:
Hey. I said the subject was CLOSED. This applies to you too.

It isn't appropriate to comment on moderation at all, much less to use it as a bloody soapbox to try to make everyone else out to be as guilty as yourself. Not cool.

You were going to get out of this scott free, but you just talked yourself out of the thread.

teitan

Legend
I’m hoping for Dragonlance announced as the next classic setting, but I think that a genuine surprise item is more likely.
Yeah I doubt Dragonlance too. It’s going to be the kit we know about. New dice and maps and a look at the Dungeon Kit they announced last week. Maybe some new Wizkids stuff. It will disappoint. Lol

Remove ads

Remove ads