• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizards' boards down?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ranger REG said:
Dang. They're not finished with the upgrade yet? What kind of "professional" web team does WotC have and where did they pick them up?

They're probably busy updating the SRD... ;)

qstor

Adventurer
I love Ice tea. But being a Yankee I guess its true! I'm partial to Arnold Palmer's (ice tea and lemonade) Snapple lemon ice tea and peach ice tea. I also drink unsweetened tea since I'm a true Yankee!

Mike

Gez

First Post
RangerWickett said:
We could accuse you of being French.

*cough* Not that there's . . . anything *chuckle* . . . wrong with . . . *snort* . . . being French. *bursts into laughter*

That brings up an interesting question. When Dragon magazine presented the city of Paris in a recent issue, did they have any poor-taste French jokes?

Oh, and if any French people read this, please note that I only think the French are funny because of their accents. And I'm from Texas, so feel free to mock at will. :D

As we French say:

"Être traité de crétin par un imbécile est un plaisir de fin gourmet."

Nothing personal, of course :p

Oh, and the ENBoards don't use UBB anymore.

Erifnogard

First Post
As Lord of the Hot Tea Drinkers, I welcome all of your consumption of the beverage of the gods. I don't sweeten tea and only occasionally add milk at breakfast.

Personal favorites:

English Breakfast
Russian Caravan
Prince of Wales

Utterly dispise:

Earl Grey
Herbal anything

P.S. I was wondering when a decent OT conversation about hot tea would start up. Now if we could just tie in paranoia in some way I would be all warm and tingly. ;)

Wicht

Hero
How can you knock Ice tea?

You obviously haven't tried my blend of green-teas, jasmine and lipton only slightly sweetened.

Now some people drink syrup and call it ice tea - yuck.

Of course a nice cup of Hot tea ain't bad either but I must drink close to half a gallon of ice tea a day...

whatisitgoodfor

First Post
Morrus, I don't suppose you could change the name of this thread to something more appropriate, could you?

I think maybe "[OTea] Hot vs. Cold (Formerly something stupid about the WotC boards)" ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Tsyr said:
You aren't alone Morrus... I can't stand ice tea, love real tea.

I hate herbal teas and crap like that, though... but on the list of teas I _do_ like

"standard" black tea (I forget what this is called
Earl Grey (My favorite)
Green tea (A close second

Ugh... Gar prefer Earl Grey Tea. Gar no like Green Tea - Green Tea is for foreigner, not gentleman. :)

Remove ads