WotC Wizards of the Coast Is Moving -- But Not Far!

Wizards of the Coast has leased 110,000 square feet in a new office development in Southport, an area of Renton, a city near Seattle in Washington. The company is already based in Renton, which is where D&D has been based since WotC acquired TSR. Renton’s Southport, the 727,000 square foot office complex developed by SECO Development located on the southern shores of Lake Washington, has...

Wizards of the Coast has leased 110,000 square feet in a new office development in Southport, an area of Renton, a city near Seattle in Washington. The company is already based in Renton, which is where D&D has been based since WotC acquired TSR.

SECO-Southport_ext_17.jpg

Renton’s Southport, the 727,000 square foot office complex developed by SECO Development located on the southern shores of Lake Washington, has found another tenant to occupy its modern office space. Hasbro’s gaming subsidiary Wizards of the Coast

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
As an editor: much of this thread has been about how insignificant the move is.
However, one important note for those who must do such things is—citation and bibliography.
Now, instead of,

It might say,

That's a minor difference, I know.
It's also likely there are not a lot of people to whom this'll apply, or to whom it might matter.
Southport is just a complex in the City Center neighborhood of Renton as opposed to them being in the Talbot/Valley neighborhood of Renton

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
They have an office in Bellevue still, but that's closing shortly too.

The new place they move into in a couple of months is going to have an amazing view of Lake Washington, a small airport and I think from one angle they'll see Mt Rainier. There's also a fun dockside restaurant.

Stormonu

Legend
They have an office in Bellevue still, but that's closing shortly too.

The new place they move into in a couple of months is going to have an amazing view of Lake Washington, a small airport and I think from one angle they'll see Mt Rainier. There's also a fun dockside restaurant.
And a nearby Chik-fil-a!

Remove ads

Remove ads