WotC Wizards of the Coast Is Moving -- But Not Far!

Wizards of the Coast has leased 110,000 square feet in a new office development in Southport, an area of Renton, a city near Seattle in Washington. The company is already based in Renton, which is where D&D has been based since WotC acquired TSR.

SECO-Southport_ext_17.jpg

Renton’s Southport, the 727,000 square foot office complex developed by SECO Development located on the southern shores of Lake Washington, has found another tenant to occupy its modern office space. Hasbro’s gaming subsidiary Wizards of the Coast

Last edited by a moderator:

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Wow. As a Pacific Northwesterner myself, I'm sad to see them go. There's a LOT of creative folks up in Seattle.
Apparently the building they are moving into is still in Washington state, just outside of Seattle.

Wait... the article says that WotC "counts Dungeons & Dragons and the Pokemon trading card game as two of its notable titles"...

Good to know newspapers are still great at fact-checking.
Some people just can't move past the 90's.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've been rolling my eyes at "news" articles ever since I was in high school and the local paper reported a "gang-related stabbing" that happened at my school and went on to describe how this "good kid from a good home" had "moved to the inner city" and "gotten involved in the gangs".

I was there for the event. A stupid jerk cut another stupid jerk kid with a swiss army knife. The "stabbed" kid didn't even need stitches. Neither were involved in any gangs, which weren't actually much of a thing at my school. This is Vancouver, Canada, we're talking about, not East LA. (I'm not saying we didn't have gangs, but not the way the paper was implying, and neither kid were involved in them).

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases