• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wizards of the Coast SHUTS MORTALITY DOWN !!!

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Seeing the title of the thread, I immediately thought of the Fast Forward Entertainment complaint, and panicked:

The great D&D pogrom of 2003 has begun! All d20 publishers and web sites are being purged and shut down by the great beast, Hasbro/WotC...

Luckily that wasn't the case.

Gez

First Post
Can't you use a title more like "The Wizards slashdotted Mortality" ?

First, it would be gleefully impossible to understand for non-geek. :D
Then it would be less ambiguous. I wondered what naughty thing Mortality did to arouse the wrath of WotC's lawyers (who are, as every one know, fiendish dire apes like any self-respecting lawyer worth his salt).

Harlock

First Post
Hey, Adlon is a troll... Right on man! I admit that I opened this thread ready to release my venom on the injustice of WotC closing down a community minded web site with a C&D. It's great that it brought in so many hits. Rock on Adlon.

kingpaul

First Post
*phew* For a moment there I thought you guys had received a C&D...and couldn't for the life of me contemplate why.

Last edited:

orginaally posted by DM with a vengence
No! We won't let the bastards shut you down! Boycot WotC! Burn your core rules and play non-d20 games! They shall feel the wrath of a community angered and...

Oh...

Sorry...

*Slinks off into corner*

Ya know... I was about to say the same thing until I read the first post in the thread.... :D

Congrats on having such a great show, Mortality crew!!!

diaglo

Adventurer
arrrggh.

you got my knickers in a twist.;)

cool that you got the hits.:D

so would you say it was Broken, SuX, or Nerfed? :D

Trine

First Post
That's possibly the worst thread title I've ever seen. That seriously had me wondering what the heck Adlon did to earn himself a C&D.
Tubed! Hehe...

--Impeesa--
Or "wanged" if you prefer Gabe's terminology more. It's funny how bad they feel about linking to sites sometimes.

Remove ads