• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoBS 1 - Gate pass map

Endevor

First Post
Hello i bought it last week and i intend to mastering it soon but i have a question is there a way to have the Gate Pass map without any indications? All the pcs are locals so it is important for me to have a clean map.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

I suppose we could . . . but really, a map that just shows walls and streets, with no locations: how useful is that? I left much of the city undetailed so you could put whatever you want wherever you want. (Also because it wasn't key to the adventure.)

But I can ask. Just a clean map, no text except a scale and the name?

crow81

First Post
I just took the map into MS Paint and covered up the names. They may be local but they don't know every location.

Attachments

• gatepass-players.JPG
    gatepass-players.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 107

Endevor

First Post
It is important to have a map yes, i think it is important to give them a map of their city to put important locations for them (they write it themselves when they learn an important location they don't have to know from the begining there is 6 important locations), to realise how it is difficult to travel into the city, to estimate travel time by themselves (discussion : if we go there then there we can do that...).

I think it is a good handout to give to local PCs.

Removing the name is easy yes but we still have the A B C point.

My players will be glad if you can do that (you must have the layered PSD no?).

Remove ads