D&D 5E Working on Known World Monster Manual

The Glen

Legend
I've been working on a Mystara Player's Handbook for a year now and I'm just waiting for the art. In the meantime I started translating all the monsters from BECMI and the Mystara 2nd edition setting, 4 book in all to 5th edition. Over 300 monsters, broken down by 7 types. Humanoid, construct, undead, monster (catch all), flora/fauna, dragons and fey. Each chapter has its own POV narrator and artist. Have five artists signed on, negotiating with the final two. Have to replace all the art, so ignore the placeholder. This is a rough layout before final editing. Will provide more shortly.
thoul.png

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Very nice work (though the art is obviously changing to match the description -"green skin"-...I hope?)

I know it's a longshot, and really one could just take a mindflayer and give them a swim speed, I suppose, but did you, by any chance, include the kopru?

Really looking forward to seeing this product. Kudos!!

The Glen

Legend
Very nice work (though the art is obviously changing to match the description -"green skin"-...I hope?)

I know it's a longshot, and really one could just take a mindflayer and give them a swim speed, I suppose, but did you, by any chance, include the kopru?

Really looking forward to seeing this product. Kudos!!

I would be remiss if I did not include the kopru. All the art is being replaced for legal reasons. That is the majority of the cost, it's going to be 5 digits easy just for art work.
And I already find a typo. Spellchecking fantasy books is a nightmare.
Kopru.png

The Glen

Legend
From the monster section, the bodenrucker, or leveller. A gigantic meat eating elephant like creature that hunts for purple worms.Bodendrucker.png

dave2008

Legend
This sounds very interesting, and thank you for sharing. I might suggest adding the siege monster trait to the bodendrucker.

Remove ads