• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World Builders (Group 2)

Nightbreeze

First Post
Spontorus said:
well yeah but if it was a moon he would of defined it as such, not, "another sun", and would that defeat the whole tundra deally? either way, I veto.
Yeah, I think that would have been silent veto anyway...

Nightbreeze

First Post
So...is this going to die?
If dragon rebord is not active, I'd go on and propose a pitch, but I'd like to see if anyone is still interested in this.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ah well, then I'll get to it (it is my turn, if the last one is inactive)

Pitch #5
The dominant race in the world are elves. They have lived on the central part of the sun-illuminated face of the sun for thousands of years, and they have always resisted the attempts of humans to come nearby. Their capitol city is said to be at the point closest to the sun in the entire world, on an island in the middle of a little ocean, and is mostly inhabited by avariels (winged elves), who are the highest chaste in the elves society.

Spontorus

First Post
it's still active, Sam's internet seems to hate this site, every time he tries to access it it says that he is accesing a site that like can't be accessed or something.

sam says if it's ok he can pitch through me.

EDIT: It timed out anyway :/

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
Dragonreborn sez:

"In the mountains of deepest Frostfall, lives an ancient being. Ezarioth tires of the unending darkness and perpetual cold, and he lusts for the warms and light of Tropix. He lurks in his mountain capital of Darkveil, building his army so that one day, he may finally have the realm he so wants. He has already made one attempt at a coup, and near defeated the free peoples of [insert world name here], but it has long faded into myth and obscurity. Now, the people of Tropix, and those of Frostfall who do not fall under the dominion of Ezarioth do not know of the dangers that lurk within the heart of the dark side of the planet."

Remove ads