• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World War Z

hellrazor111

First Post
Approaching the top of the bridge, Jason makes sure to stay away from the wounded as he gets close, their injuries seeming a little strange. As he's walking Jason looks toward broadway to see what making his eyes water. Apon crossing the bridge, Jason continues heading toward 8th

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Darwin sits in his car confused scared. He feels his phone vibrating and answers it hoping to hear Stephanie's voice know she's alright.

"Derik? Dude wrong time, all hell is broken loose, I need to call the cops. These people are going crazy"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Haven't ya heard the news about the riots? I figure the cops are busy. Sides, I kinda need some help here. I was on my way to your house and had a wreck. I'm easy to find, walkin towards your house carrying my gun. Hopefully I will be here.

Moon_Goddess

"Don't walk to my house, there are crazy drug addicts or something in my house. I'm hiding in my car. It's like they stopped taking the vaccine and all got the rabies or something."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Well damn. Come get me, we can stay at my house until this crap passes over. I would walk home, but......... the world is alittle bit dizzy to me. I kinda got knocked out.

Moon_Goddess

Darwin said a quiet goodbye to his house, starts the car and hit the button nerviously watching the garage door open.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Mike takes the clipboard and takes a taser from the locked cabin. He looks through the description of the patient he's supposed to find and gets to it. "I'll bring him back in no time" He says as he heads to the E-Ward.

[sblock=EDIT]Forgot to roll my perception which seems like I spot the guy easily with my 5 successes[/sblock]

Last edited:

Brother Allard

First Post
Alan turns toward the television, his mouth hanging open.

"Mother of God..." he mutters, turning his attention back to the laptop. How is that possible? Can there be that many people who didn't get immunized? What the hell were they thinking?!?

He opens a new browser window and proceeds to read everything he can find about African Rabies.

[sblock=OOC]I don't know if this is a Computers **, Medicine **, or Science ** (Human Health) check, but though the U of S, he should have access to just about everything that's ever been written. For whatever that's worth.[/sblock]

Remove ads