WotBS WotBS #6

nayrelgof

First Post
After the hack, I have been unable to download WotBS #6. My campaign is currently on hold until I can download and prep that adventure. I understand it may take some time to get around to reposting that document, with all the other priorities. Is there any way for me to get this adventure in the meantime?

Thanks

am0n

First Post
Sorry for necro'ing an old thread, but a search didn't seem to yield anything closer to what I am looking for. I've found the links for WotBS #1-5 and #7-12, but cannot find a link to the 4E conversion of WotBS #6. Is there one? Can someone point me to it? Thanks in advance.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sorry for necro'ing an old thread, but a search didn't seem to yield anything closer to what I am looking for. I've found the links for WotBS #1-5 and #7-12, but cannot find a link to the 4E conversion of WotBS #6. Is there one? Can someone point me to it? Thanks in advance.

Everything is in the Downloads section. Just click on Downloads in the main menu bar.

am0n

First Post
No, I haven't subscribed. But looking at it now, it looks like I'd have to subscribe to get the module. I guess I was confused because I was able to download the other 11 modules for free, so I thought the same for the sixth module. Thanks for the clarification!

Remove ads