WotBS WotBS - question(s)

Zinovia

Explorer
In my game the Inquisitors are targeting any magic they don't control, be it arcane, divine, or other. Our group has a swordmage, a warlock/sorcerer hybrid, a multiclass taclord/wizard, a seeker, a fighter/mc cleric, and a rogue. The rogue is the only one who isn't using some form of magic.

I need to make the next fight with the Inquisitors nastier - they blew the last one out of the water more quickly than I anticipated. I also need to make it more personal. Right now they are just a faceless (masked) menace. I need to make the PC's really hate them. The atrocities have been a bit too impersonal in my game to date. I'm sure I can come up with something. Bwahahaha

My group is just at 8th level after a lengthy side excursion (to retrieve an artifact of Erathis that can be used to make buildings, replacing the lyre of building and the green dragon sideplot). The next session they should be going to the theatre, and all the fun stuff that follows. I'm looking forward to it.

Daern

Explorer
You really gotta remake the inquisitors to your taste. I have had similar experiences with them not being quite as scary as they should be. I think that next time I would make the anti-magic aspect more front and center, maybe an aura.
In my game the Inquisitors have turned out to be cultists of Danzig/Baphomet. You might look at the "Knight of the Horned King" in the compendium as a starter.

Remove ads