WotBS WotbS RELOADED - Pathfinder

Any word on this [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] ? Is anyone even working on this?...or did a good portion on the money I gave for the kickstarter go up in smoke?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I didn't see this - sorry. There's an update plus thread on the Kickstarter about this very subject!

Admiral Caine

First Post
I didn't see this - sorry. There's an update plus thread on the Kickstarter about this very subject!

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] Could you cut and paste the update or otherwise provide one on WOTBS Reloaded?

I was not a Kickstarter backer, but I did support Zeitgeist (got a color hardback and everything). I was thinking of running WOTBS as a prelude. I just wondered how close it was done to be finished and if it would be available for commercial sale to the general public. All the information seems to be behind a wall.

Could you help a fellow out? Or could anyone else?

Thanks!

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
The update [MENTION=80342]morris[/MENTION] mentioned is that he's had terrible luck with freelancers working on WotBS Reloaded. As of Oct 26, 2015 he only has manuscripts for a small handful of the total number of Guides and adventures that make up WotBS.

Admiral Caine

First Post
The update [MENTION=80342]morris[/MENTION] mentioned is that he's had terrible luck with freelancers working on WotBS Reloaded. As of Oct 26, 2015 he only has manuscripts for a small handful of the total number of Guides and adventures that make up WotBS.

Yes, thank you. He replied to me privately. I don't wish to speak on his behalf but he left me with the impression that it was unlikely to be finished and that he was working on an alternative form of compensation for individual backers of the project (which I was not).

So, since I have the PDFs of the 3.5 version, I am considering whether I want to convert it or not.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases