WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Songdragon

Explorer
Coming to the dwarf looks down at the bloodied mess on her and then quiclky looks about and sees that Torrent does not appear to be in that good of shape either she reaches for the woman and toches her holy symbol, "Gracenyes, I ask for healing for this ally and friend to continue the fight against the evil that lies in wait for us."

The dwarf will takes up the warhammer once again and stand.

((convert bless into CLW 1d8+2=7 damage healed ))
[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Bless, Divine Favor, dying
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Magical Warhammer & Shield (+5 Attack / 1d8+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor(d) (color notes cast)
Inspiring Word: 5 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 4 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aaron waits for the door to open to decide on what to do. He waits to use his blade on any foes that present themselves, but is otherwise deciding to wait for the enemies inside.

"A few of you flank them outside. Once we hear them notice you and attack, the rest of us can burst out this door and take them flanking."

Aaron simply bides his time, as his place in this battle has been set from the beginning.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Torrent nods a thank you before moving towards the door and outside. She stops to heal herself before she plans to go around and catch the Ragesians off guard.

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
[U]
Character       AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
[COLOR=White]Barrik          [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Yellow]20[/COLOR]  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  falc[/COLOR]hion/[COLOR=Yellow][I]shield[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless;ready[/I][/COLOR]
Elemental       17  [COLOR=Red]-2[/COLOR]  none/[COLOR=Red]dead[/COLOR]
Shade           17  [COLOR=White]27[/COLOR]  rapier&s.sword/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];ready
Aaron           [COLOR=Yellow]19[/COLOR]  27  b.sword/[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];delay
Fantalass       [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  12  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor&Total Def[/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless
[/COLOR][/I]Krarlrak        15  [COLOR=Red]-1[/COLOR]  h.c.bow/[COLOR=Red][I]stable[/I][/COLOR]
Haddin           9  [COLOR=Red]-7[/COLOR]  none/[COLOR=Red][I]dead[/I][/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I]
Cyrstin         12   8  none/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]unconsious[/COLOR][/I]
[COLOR=White]Smiley           [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive]9[/COLOR][COLOR=White]  [COLOR=White][COLOR=Red]-6[/COLOR][/COLOR]  g.axe[/COLOR]/[COLOR=Olive][COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I]enlarged[/I][/COLOR](4/10)
Torrent         15  [COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  b.axe/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless
[/COLOR][/I]Marda         [COLOR=White]  21  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]13[/COLOR]  w.hamm[/COLOR]er&shield[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=White]/[/COLOR][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Boreus          [COLOR=Yellow]15[/COLOR]  36  claw/[I][COLOR=Plum]circle pro.(chaos)[/COLOR][/I];[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I]
Soldiers        19   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  b.axe&shield/location-outside
Soldiers        19  [COLOR=Red]-8[/COLOR]  b.axe&shield/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR];location-in house
Emran           15   7  s.sword/none
[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Round 7:
Barrik - ready action
Elemental - attack (miss) NOTE: takes 2 bleed dmg from Boreus's att
Torrent - moves, casts cure light (+7hp)(1d20+7/1d8+4)
Shade - ready action
Aaron - delay??
Marda - cast cure light - Torrent (+7hp)
Fantalass - move, total defense
Emram - retrieve potion, administer potion
Smiley - none allowed (1d20+10/3d6+13)
Boreus - delay
soldier - attack (hit dmg: 3)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• WotBS rd8.jpg
    WotBS rd8.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Marda, head with Torrent. Shade and I will wait for your attack on the foes and head out from here. Fantalass and Barrik, you should go with them, make them think we all are coming from the sides of the house. Then Shade and I will spring out from the back door and hew them down."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik nods and mutters "First reasonable thing you've said."

The half-orc heads out the door and pauses near the corner of the house, opposite Torrent and Marda. "I'll add a few numbers in our favor. And elf, stay back. Don't get into the fray if you can avoid it at all."

He calls up a trio of golden hounds (causing the earthen hound to vanish), the canines appearing in a shining beam of sunlight through the ash all around. With a quick word and gesture, they take places with their summoner and his allies as the group prepares to go around the house.

[sblock=OOC]
Using Summon SLA to summon 1d3 Celestial Dogs. Using 1d6, divide by 2 and round up, since there is no 1d3 on the Dice Roller. Also, moving out the door and 1 west.

EDIT: And I got 3 of the Dogs. :D Two will go with me, the third will go with Torrent and Marda.

Barrik AC 20, HP 17/26, Shield has 24 rounds remaining.
1st-level Spells: 1/4 cast.
Summon Monster II: 2/4 cast.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Barrik heads out the door with Torrent and Marda. Once outside he calls forth three celestial dogs to help with the remaining Ragesians.

Aaron and Shade listen intently waiting for their time to strike.

Fantalass step sup to the dying brute Smilely and finishes him off forever. The head and body shrink back to normal almost immediately.

Torrents determined steps and clanking armor warn the enemy of her approach. "Get ready you fools they are coming to us." Boreus says to his men (err.. goblinoids)

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
[U]
Character       AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
[COLOR=White]Barrik          [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Yellow]20[/COLOR]  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  falc[/COLOR]hion/[COLOR=Yellow][I]shield[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
C.dogs           13   8  none/none     
Shade           17  [COLOR=White]27[/COLOR]  rapier&s.sword/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Lime][I]ready[/I][/COLOR]
Aaron           [COLOR=Yellow]19[/COLOR]  27  b.sword/[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Lime]ready[/COLOR][/I]
Fantalass       [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  12  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless
[/COLOR][/I]Krarlrak        15   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  h.c.bow/[COLOR=PaleGreen][I]prone[/I][/COLOR]
Cyrstin         12   8  none/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]unconsious[/COLOR][/I]
Torrent         15  [COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  b.axe/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless
[/COLOR][/I]Marda         [COLOR=White]  21  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]13[/COLOR]  w.hamm[/COLOR]er&shield[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=White]/[/COLOR][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Boreus          [COLOR=Yellow]15[/COLOR]  36  claw/[I][COLOR=Plum]circle pro.(chaos)[/COLOR][/I];[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I]
Soldiers        19   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  b.axe&shield/location-outside
Emran           15   7  s.sword/none
[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Round 8:
Barrik - move, cast summon monster II
C. dogs - none (1d20+4/1d4+3)
Torrent - double move(1d20+7/1d8+4)
Shade - ready action
Aaron - ready action
Marda - double move
Fantalass - move, coup de grace
Emram - retrieve potion, administer potion (second and last one)
Boreus - ready action
soldier - ready action
[/sblock]

Attachments

• WotBS rd9.jpg
    WotBS rd9.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda moves quickly on the side of the house following the wall. She comes around the corner and stops to wait for Barrik's summoned beastie and Torrent. She also eyes the goblinoid and snears... "The great Ragesian empire has lowered itself to working with <insert dwarven curse word for goblin>."

(double move)

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Bless, Divine Favor, dying
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Magical Warhammer & Shield (+5 Attack / 1d8+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor(d) (color notes cast)
Inspiring Word: 5 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 4 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik grins around his tusks as three of the golden canines answer his call. Maybe the gods do favor us. He eyes each of the dogs and calls out "Easy boys, up and guard," whether or not they actually understand him. I suppose I ought to actually learn Celestial one of these days, given how many such creatures I call to assist me.

The half-orc and the hounds advance cautiously around the house.

[sblock=OOC]
Move 2 west, 4 north. Ready to cast Acid Splash at any enemy if they come in range/view.
Dog 1 moves 1 west, 5 north, 1 east. Dog 2 moves 2 west, 6 north. Dog 3 (with Torrent and Marda) moves 5 north. All Dogs ready to attack first opponent in range.

Barrik AC 20, HP 17/26, Shield has 23 rounds remaining.
1st-level Spells: 1/4 cast.
Summon Monster II: 2/4 cast. (29 rounds remaining)
[/sblock]

Remove ads