WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass follows Barrik cautiously, always keeping the half-orc between him and the enemies.

[sblock=OOC]

move: moving
standard: total defense.

---

Fantalass
AC 15 (11) (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 6/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 22/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Barrik and his dogs move cautiously on his side of the house. But on the other it sems that one of the hounds is overzealous (or maybe doesn't understand common) and moves around the corner of the house following Torrent.

It starts to bark loudly at the goblin twins. They both jump and take off running away from it and it's bite. As one of the goblins comes around and into view, Barrik takes and casts his prepared spell at it. <please roll along with next rounds actions>

Torrent sets up a defense posture as the bone oracle points finger at her. Marda watches as a black ray hits her straight in the chest. It visibly effects her but she seems to fight off the worst of it.

Then he backs up to take cover from the waist high stone wall. "There's a caster over here. Take him alive." He says as the solider takes a position to guard his superior.

Shade and Aaron can her the loud steady barking of the celestial dog but little else.

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
[U]
Character       AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
C.dogs          13   8  none/none     
Shade           17  [COLOR=White]27[/COLOR]  rapier&s.sword/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Lime][I]ready[/I][/COLOR]
Aaron           [COLOR=Yellow]19[/COLOR]  27  b.sword/[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Lime]ready[/COLOR][/I]
Fantalass       [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  12  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Total Defense[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I]
Cyrstin         12   8  none/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]unconsious[/COLOR][/I]
Torrent         [COLOR=RoyalBlue]19[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  b.axe/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Total Defense[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=YellowGreen]shaken[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/I]Marda         [COLOR=White]  21  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]13[/COLOR]  w.hamm[/COLOR]er&shield[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=White]/[/COLOR][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Boreus          [COLOR=Yellow]15[/COLOR]  36  claw/[I][COLOR=Plum]circle pro.(chaos)[/COLOR][/I];[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I]
Soldiers        [COLOR=RoyalBlue]23[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  b.axe&shield/[I][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Total Defense[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I]
[COLOR=White]Barrik          [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Yellow]20[/COLOR]  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  falc[/COLOR]hion/[COLOR=Yellow][I]shield[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Emran           15   7  s.sword/none
Krarlrak        15   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.sword/none
[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Round 9:
Barrik - move, ready to cast (then cast) acid splash
C. dogs - double moves? (1d20+4/1d4+3)
Torrent - move Total Defense(1d20+7/1d8+4)
Shade - ready action
Aaron - ready action
Marda - double move
Fantalass - move, Total Defense
Emram - double move
Krarlrak - stand from prone, move, draw weapon(free)
Boreus - move, cast cause fear (DC13)
soldier - move, Total Defense
[/sblock]

OOC: Top of the 10th Round! wheww

Attachments

• WotBS rd10.jpg
    WotBS rd10.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass throws a magic missle at the soldier before he falls prone to avoid any ranged retaliation.

[sblock=OOC]

move: 20 ft up
standard: Use Wand on soldier
free: drop prone

---

Fantalass
AC 15 (11) (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 6/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 21/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
((Marda is in the wrong position on the last map... she did a double move up and just around the corner... 6 north, 1 west. For next time, adding numbers/letters for moment may help.))

"Aaron, Shade, outside... now!" Marda yells. The dwarven woman moves in at the nearest target... and slams down with the magically imbued hammer.

((Move 3 squares west, 1 square north-west... Attack 1d20+8=20 for 1d8+4=12 damage ))

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Bless, Divine Favor.
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Magical Warhammer & Shield (+6 Attack / 1d8+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor(d) (color notes cast)
Inspiring Word: 5 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 4 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Turning to Shade, he comments, "Lets end this quickly. Same tactics as before..."

Turning back to Crystin, he bows slightly, then head out the rear door, taking in the sights. Seeing Marda attacking the soldier, as well as the two goblins and one more foe, Aaron spies just where it would be best to start with Shades tactics. He moves to a spot where she would benefit from his position and awaits her movement. Once in place, he hopes that she can take out the soldier.

"Shade, this one is all yours!" (Inspiring Word, +2 to all attack, skill check, ability check and saving rolls for 1 full round. Moving 1 square west, 4 squares north, then one square Northwest. This should get Shade able to flank the soldier and setup the flank next round with the big guy, once Aaron moves in position.)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik flicks the blob of acid at the fleeing goblin, then whistles to his dogs. "Sic 'em boys!" the half-orc shouts, laughing. The hounds rush into the fray, circling around and trying to get at the foes. Barrik also takes a place surrounding the soldier and strikes out with his viciously curved blade.

[sblock=OOC]
Dogs all advance, with Dog 2 going after the goblins. Dog 1 moves 2 north, 3 east, 1 north-east, 1 north-west (8 squares of movement, single move). Dog 2 moves 2 north, 5 east, 4 north, 3 west (double-move). Dog 3 moves 2 west, 3 north-west and 1 more west (single move). It will also take an AoO for its movement.
Dogs 1 and 3 attack the soldier.
Barrik moves 3 north, 2 east, 1 north-east and attacks the soldier.

EDIT: These attack rolls don't take Flanking into account, as I am somewhat unsure of positioning. Dog 1 should end up directly east of the soldier. Dog 2 should end up 2 north of the inquisitor/1 south-east of the northern goblin. Dog 3 should end up directly north of the soldier. Barrik should end up directly south of the soldier. And if Barrik is considered Flanking (which he should be, with Aaron and the dog), he gets a +1 to damage in addition to the +2 attack.

Barrik AC 20, HP 17/26, Shield has 22 rounds remaining.
1st-level Spells: 1/4 cast.
Summon Monster II: 2/4 cast. (28 rounds remaining)

Celestial Dogs AC 13, HP 17/17, 17/17, 17/17
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The party regroups and surrounds the few Ragesians left. Torrent moves up towards the Inquisitor and sneers at him. "Well orc it seems it would have been better if you would have fled while you had the chance."

"Flee! Ha! you and your Resistance scum bag brothers are all going to die and carry me back to Ragesian on your undead shoulders!"
he yells and then starts to cast a spell while protecting himself from Torrent's axe. The axe wins though and the spell is lost.

Shade as well as the goblin twins join the chaotic mele. Shade sticks Boreus in the kidney and the orc oracle screams out in pain. "You were saying?" Shade says raising an eyebrow.

"Ow, you little runt."
she says as Emram cuts her with his blade.

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
[U]
Character       AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
C.dogs          13  17  none/none     
Fantalass       [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  12  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR];[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=White];[/COLOR][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]prone[/COLOR][/I]
Cyrstin         12   8  none/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]unconsious[/COLOR][/I]
Torrent         [COLOR=White]15 [/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]13[/COLOR]  b.axe/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=Magenta]
[/COLOR][/I]Marda         [COLOR=White]  21  [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]13[/COLOR]  w.hamm[/COLOR]er&shield[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=White]/[/COLOR][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Aaron           [COLOR=Yellow]19[/COLOR]  27  b.sword/[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Shade           17  [COLOR=White]27[/COLOR]  rapier&s.sword/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Boreus          [COLOR=Yellow]15[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Orange]11[/COLOR]  claw/[I][COLOR=Plum]circle pro.(chaos)[/COLOR][/I];[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield of faith[/COLOR][/I]
Soldiers        [COLOR=RoyalBlue]23[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Red]-9[/COLOR]  b.axe&shield/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]Barrik          [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Yellow]20[/COLOR]   [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Orange]17[/COLOR]  falc[/COLOR]hion/[COLOR=Yellow][I]shield[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Emran           15   7  s.sword/none
Krarlrak        15   [COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.sword/none
[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]
Round 10:
Barrik - move, attack (hit dmg: 9)
C. dogs - varies (1d20+4/1d4+3)
Torrent - double move(1d20+7/1d8+4)
Shade - move, attack (hit dmg: 25)
Aaron - move, inspiring word
Marda - move, attack (miss)
Fantalass - move, use wand (dmg: 3) drop prone
Emram - 5'step attack (hit dmg: 4)
Krarlrak - 5'step attack (miss)
Boreus - cast on def. (failed) bane w/disruptive spell added on (Will save DC13)
soldier - dying (roll stabilization)
[/sblock]

OOC: Top of the 11th

Attachments

• WotBS rd11.jpg
    WotBS rd11.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
"Oh, we're going to die, are we? We've eluded and fought off everything you've sent at us, you miserable coward. And you're blind enough to throw out empty threats even when facing your death. Still, you've got guts... Well, not anymore, since Shade just opened them up a bit," Barrik taunts with a nasty grin. He whistles at one of the dogs and points it at the northern goblin. Then the half-orc and his trio of summoned beasts all attack!

[sblock=OOC]
Dogs 1 and 2 stay where they are, as does Barrik. Dog 3 (the one directly east of the Soldier) moves 5 north, 2 west, 1 south (single move).
Dogs 2 and 3 attack the northern goblin (not sure whether it is Kralrak or Emram), while Dog 1 and Barrik attack Boreus. All the attack rolls will include Flanking this time (Barrik-Marda, Dog 1-Shade, Dog 2-Dog 3).

Barrik AC 20, HP 17/26, Shield has 21 rounds remaining.
1st-level Spells: 1/4 cast.
Summon Monster II: 2/4 cast. (27 rounds remaining)

Celestial Dogs AC 13, HP 17/17, 17/17, 17/17
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda moves to the nearest foe still up and attempts to strike with the magical hammer... and curses as she misses again...

((attack 1d20+8=11))

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Bless, Divine Favor, dying
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Magical Warhammer & Shield (+6 Attack / 1d8+3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor(d) (color notes cast)
Inspiring Word: 5 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 4 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Seeing the battlefield littered with bodies falling from the enemy, Aaron wonders if he and Shade were really needed at this time. Then the shadowy figure of Shade sinks her blade deep into the orc, as he cries out. 'Guess there is still things to take care of...' he thinks to himself.

The dogs seem to have the goblins under control, as he decides that it would be best to take out the big guy, if he could. Aaron skirts the southern edge of the mass of allies, moving to flank the orc with the first celestial dog. Striking out, he taunts the orc, hoping that it would leave its retribution towards Shade and come after him. Unfortunately, the hedge gets in his way, as leaves fly about in the face of the orc.

(Move 3 south, 2 west, 1 northwest, flank with celestial dog1, +8 to hit, 1d10+3dmg+1d6Teamwork dmg.
Also, Aaron is adjacent to Shade, and will take AoO against foe for +2AC to Shade, +8 vs DC 10)

Remove ads