• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoTC are you listening

Warbringer

Explorer
I like the new the adventures, mostly.

But I have a request.

If you are listening WOTC how about a web suppliment that actually has a lot of value...pdf download maps in actual 25 mm scale. The art is done. Yes, bandwidth may cost a little more, but what a positive customer experience... Generaates even more reason to use minis

Please

smootrk

First Post
If they are listening, then all statblocks from any supplement should be made available in digital format (for ease of use); and I agree, maps printable in the correct scale would be wonderful.

hexgrid

Explorer
Warbringer said:
If you are listening WOTC how about a web suppliment that actually has a lot of value...pdf download maps in actual 25 mm scale. The art is done. Yes, bandwidth may cost a little more, but what a positive customer experience... Generaates even more reason to use minis

I'd be interested in this as a paid download, even.

Hussar

Legend
Why not just enlarge the map? It's not like you lose a whole lot of detail ramping it up. Then again, I've never bumped it quite that much.

heirodule

First Post
I too, am disappointed with the downloadable maps. usually they are so small (thumbnails, really) they aren't even usable on-screen.

Making them 300dpi and printable for 25mm would be awsome.

I think WOTC thinks that will reduce the value of buying the books though.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Yeah, I've actually posted this on the WotC site and sent e-mails to them about it. But, I've not seen them yet. The closest they came was the undermountain articles, but then they decided to make that a product and they stopped....I think they also started once in a series of DDM articles that were not finished.

hexgrid

Explorer
Hussar said:
Why not just enlarge the map? It's not like you lose a whole lot of detail ramping it up. Then again, I've never bumped it quite that much.

It's extra work, and they do look pretty bad enlarged that far.

And after enlarging you have to figure out how to print it broken up into tiles (assuming you have a normal sized printer.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads