WotC WotC Creator Summit questions for ENWorld folks to ask.

darjr

I crit!
@Morrus Are you going to the creator summit? If so can we give you'all some questions to ask? If you like them?

One of my biggest ones is what happened to the OAR license? Is it still in place? If not can it be renewed? I dearly loved them and it would be awesome if Goodman Games could make more of them.

Anyone else? Also if you have a lot of commentary please start a different thread for it so Russ can more easily find questions in this one.

@Morrus Are you going to the creator summit? If so can we give you'all some questions to ask? If you like them?

One of my biggest ones is what happened to the OAR license? Is it still in place? If not can it be renewed? I dearly loved them and it would be awesome if Goodman Games could make more of them.

Anyone else? Also if you have a lot of commentary please start a different thread for it so Russ can more easily find questions in this one.
Me too. Love the OAR series. Was hoping for a treatment of the Palace of the Silver Princess with its interesting history.

hojulation

Explorer
If questions can be asked, I'd be really curious about what, if any, other settings can be opened up on the DMs Guild. Presumably we're getting Planescape later this year, but I would love to see Greyhawk and the Nentir Vale.

Remove ads