• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoTC D&D Events

CSwizzy

First Post
So I finally decided that I will be going to Gencon this year (4th year in a row)! I'm very excited about 5th ed of D&D coming out. Are there any "must attend" events out there that I should try to get into? Do they still do a keynote or are they having anything along the lines of "A Night with Dungeons and Dragons" like they did last year?

I know I could just look at the events schedule but I was hoping to get some insight on what's good and what I can live without.1

darjr

I crit!
If it were me I'd play in the organized play starting event. They are big convention only events and from what I've heard it'll be one of the those cool multi table events.

CSwizzy

First Post
Well, I signed up for some stuff, but the big game they have going on Saturday (Corruption in Kryptgarden) is sold out. Picked up some generic tickets so hopefully a spot will open up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads