WotC delays to the UK??

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
A number of products due to have been released this month from Wizards of the Coast, most notably Masters of the Wild, Dragon Magazine #292, The Forgotten Realms DM Screen and Dungeon Adventures #81, have been delayed,This is what we have been told by WOTCs UK Agents:

'Logistical problems have occurred due to the integration of the Wizards of the Coast business within Hasbro, which has led to shipping delays in the February releases in the UK. Most of these items have now been released in the US. Unfortunately we do not yet know when we will receive these products.

'Sounds a bit ominous really. More news as soon as we have it.

This quote is from the Orcs Nest, RPG shop in central London and taken from their website at www.orcsnest.com

Leaving aside the possibilities of integration within Hasbro only now posing problems, :rolleyes: does anyone have better news about availability of Masters of the Wild in the UK?

Cheers

Hi Plane Sailing! :)

I am going into town later to see about picking up Masters of the Wild (I don't fancy my chances after hearing the news).

I'll let you know later how I got on.

Jarval

Explorer
I phoned my local games shop on Thursday and was told the exact same thing. To the letter. Has anyone from the UK seen Dragon 292 or Dugeon 91 yet?

TalonComics

First Post
Well, I know the shipping isn't cheap but I'll gladly ship to you guys no problem. I have plenty of all those in stock and I ship internationally all the time.

Drop me an email and we can get things going if you're interested.

~Derek
talon@taloncomics.com

Maudlin

First Post
I get my magazines shipped from the UK, and I've got Dungeon 91 and both dragons 292 and 293... the first two arriving weeks ago.

Mid-last week there was no MotW over here yet either, though. Still, the internet can be amazingly helpful in tiding me over while I wait :)

Last edited:

Remove ads