WotC New Education Program

DaveStebbins

First Post
Just a quick note.

At GenCon, one of the seminars (Teaching D&D, a very good seminar) briefly talked about a library program Wizards of the Coast is sponsoring. Bill Slavicsek and Dave Noonan said that information would be on the WotC website. I mentioned it to a couple of the librarians I knew at GenCon and they expressed interest in learning more. I finally remembered to look it up and found the page below. It looks like it is a pretty new program, but it sounds like a great start. It's called Adventures for Reluctant Readers and is aimed at Educators and Librarians. I'm sure parents could point school and library officials towards the program also.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/knights/reluctantreader

-Dave

DaveStebbins

First Post
Yep, when I saw that the program started last month, I knew I wouldn't be the first to start a thread about it, but I promised a couple of people to find the link...

Oh well, the more the merrier.

-Dave

Glyfair

Explorer
This isn't WotC's first foray into libraries. I do remember they had some sort of program not too long after 3E was released where they'd arrange for libraries to get copies of the core D&D books (and maybe a couple of others).

Remove ads