• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E WotC takes a playful swipe at 4e haters On The Set of 4E the Red Dragon!

Ravingdork

Explorer
I'm hard of hearing so I had a really difficult time understanding what was going on, much less getting the jokes. Would somebody be kind enough to type up a transcript of it for me? :)

fissionessence

First Post
I wasn't offended one bit, nor was I bothered at all by the subject matter.

That said, I didn't laugh once. It just wasn't funny to me. Usually I like making fun of people, too, for any reason. I thought the first movie (with the gnome and succubus) was pretty funny, the second one (with the mind flayer) was a little less funny, and this one really disappointed me. I felt like the jokes were way too obvious.

Anyway, I still look forward to the next one, in hopes of it being better :)

Also, what were the kobolds chanting? I couldn't hear anything except for, "Pikachu!"

~

I'm hard of hearing so I had a really difficult time understanding what was going on, much less getting the jokes. Would somebody be kind enough to type up a transcript of it for me? :)

Also, for some of us, English is our second language.

I mean, I usually have no problems when watching movies or stuff, but for some reason I have had problems with all four of these videos and have to listen to them a few times til I get everything. Maybe its my tinny speakers.

Also, some people don´t have audio in their computers (at work, for example)

So, how about a subtitled version in youtube or something?

I wasn't offended one bit, nor was I bothered at all by the subject matter.

That said, I didn't laugh once. It just wasn't funny to me. Usually I like making fun of people, too, for any reason. I thought the first movie (with the gnome and succubus) was pretty funny, the second one (with the mind flayer) was a little less funny, and this one really disappointed me. I felt like the jokes were way too obvious.~
Did you miss or did you forget the first video with the Beholder?

What I am wondering about now is - will the video get into the PDF version of the article? I am not sure at the moment about what PDF these days support, but I have doubts it supports flash or animations.

Did you miss or did you forget the first video with the Beholder?

What I am wondering about now is - will the video get into the PDF version of the article? I am not sure at the moment about what PDF these days support, but I have doubts it supports flash or animations.

I believe that the .pdf standard does support flash animations, but I am one of those guys who prints .pdfs regularly so it would be a useless feature for me.

Jack Colby

First Post
They basically told everyone who had issues with their design and marketing philosophies, "$#!+ on you." Hopefully soon WotC will start to hire people with class instead of firing the ones they have left.

Quoted for truth. WotC and classy don't go together very well. It doesn't offend me, but it does inform me as to their attitudes and beliefs.

Dragonbait

Explorer
Quoted for truth. WotC and classy don't go together very well. It doesn't offend me, but it does inform me as to their attitudes and beliefs.

I prefer ki11erDM's fix. It's far more accurate.

But anyways, notice how the psychophantic kobolds even praised the red dragon's crap? They were also making fun of the people who worship WoTC no matter how bad a product they put out.

IMO, the PCs shouting "XP!" was the best part.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads