Would you Swap 3.5e for Exalted?

Would you swap your 3.5e core rulebooks for an EXALTED 2nd Edition core rulebook

• Yes

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 230 72.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 9.8%

• Poll closed .

Ranger REG

Explorer
From ICv2.com

White Wolf Plans Diversion Program
To Convert 'D&D 3.5' Players to 'Exalted'

March 10, 2008
White Wolf has announced a new program, "Graduate your Game," which will offer 2500 gamers the opportunity to swap their D&D 3.5 rulebooks for free copies of the Exalted 2nd Edition Core Book. The promotion is timed to catch gamers looking for alternatives as D&D makes the switch from 3.5 to 4th Edition.

Retailers will be able to order promotional kits to support the program. Each will include six order forms, four quick-start scenarios, and a promotional poster. Consumers participating in the program will receive their free copy of Exalted and a graduation packet with a free poster and a diploma.

So, I want to ask fans of D&D -- any editions or incarnations -- would you take White Wolf's offer?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Nope.

I can possibly see some players going for this (perhaps players of both D&D and Exalted who just want to get rid of their old books), but I really don't think this will do much to promote Exalted.

Besides, I would guess that players who would move on from D&D at all would already have tried another system before now.

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Hi-

Thanks for the info Ranger Reg, much appreciated. The game does look pretty awsome, looks like another game I will want to give a go after WFRP.

Scott

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases