D&D 3E/3.5 Wow! Look at this awesome new unofficial 3E news site!

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Makes me remember all the good things about playing 3E after the years in the wilderness (i.e. When I gave up RPGs for a decade or so!).

EricNoah

Adventurer
And as a companion to the mission statement, here's a quote about who I perceived to be my ideal audience:

...if you're not obsessed with every particle of 3E minutiae, what are you doing here?

Emerikol

Adventurer
I checked your site every day multiple times for many months. I was long past dial-up though so this must be a Brit thing :).

Thanks for getting something special started.

PinkRose

Explorer
I remember submitting a logo for the website in '99.
It wasn't used but I was happy to help be a part of the community then and now.

Thanks Eric & Morrus.

Firzair

First Post
What a great time I had... I found the site end of august 1999 and checked it multiple times a day. I discussed the news with my german-only speaking friends and we got more excited about this new edition every day.
Thanks Eric for getting this started, thanks to Morrus to continue with it and thanks to this community for being here and sharing all the wonders.

PS: "Eric's grandma rule" for posting should be used for every forum on the internet...

My profile states I joined in 2005, but I recall joining much earlier (or at least lurking since 2000 or so) and spending far too much time reading through posts on the main site and in the forums when I should have been working (ahem). Eric Noah's site (and now EN World) have been my main go-to for D&D related information (even though I seldom play D&D anymore) and one I still lurk on at least once a week (if not more).

Thanks, Eric, for starting this up in the first place, and thanks to Russ for keeping it going.

Remove ads