Pathfinder 1E Writers needed for Pathfinder compatible magazine! (Paid freelance work)

Helena Real

Dame of Solamnia (she/her)
Hi there!

My name is Felipe Real and I'm the editor at EN World TRAILseeker, a new RPG magazine focused on producing content compatible with the Pathfinder RPG®. Articles are expected to be approximately 2,000 words in length, and adventures are expected to be approximately 5,000 words in length. If you are interested in writing an article or adventure please send a one-paragraph proposal (NOT the actual article or adventure) to farealh@gmail.com

The publication itself won't be launching for a while. The initial focus will be on commissioning an advance stock of high quality completed articles. You can check the submissions page (and read more about the project) here.

Best regards,

F.

Last edited:

Starfox

Adventurer
This is interesting indeed, but very hard to work with unless you give some kind of theme or meme for what subjects you want. Wayfinder gives their issues a theme (such as a specific Golarion nation) to work around. I feel something like this is helps both writers and readers. I realize this may come in later, of course.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is interesting indeed, but very hard to work with unless you give some kind of theme or meme for what subjects you want. Wayfinder gives their issues a theme (such as a specific Golarion nation) to work around. I feel something like this is helps both writers and readers. I realize this may come in later, of course.

We don't have issues. :)

We may have themes later for submission periods, but right now anything can be submitted. We have a nice selection of wonderful articles already submitted and commissioned, and I can't wait to see the final articles!

Kamaloo

Explorer
When looking at the writer's guidelines, it's especially annoying that the text goes all the way to the edge of the page - because the popup for social media sharing covers the writing at the beginning.

Do you have plans to increase the per-word rate at any point in the future? It has to be at least 6 cents a word to qualify for the necessary credits to work towards professional status with the Horror Writer's Association or Science Fiction Writer's Association.

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
Do you have plans to increase the per-word rate at any point in the future? It has to be at least 6 cents a word to qualify for the necessary credits to work towards professional status with the Horror Writer's Association or Science Fiction Writer's Association.

I didn't know any of that. Thank you, pickin'_grinnin'.

P.S. Uh ... that is a stringed instrument the "pickin'" refers to, right?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

I can't predict the future! We're taking it as it comes. For all we know, the whole thing could tank! 6 cents per word is WotC rates though; we'd have to be doing very well to find that sort of money! :)

(Edit - and holy moley, I just had a look around and the sheer number of publishers bigger than myself paying just $0.01 per word surprised me.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases