• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WWII] Early, in Afrika [Mission 1]

GWolf

First Post
Welcome to the game.

Your Special Ops group is sitting somewhat off the cost of Libya (N. Africa, Near the Anglo-Egypt Sudan), it is December 16 1941, it is early morning. You are reviewing the mission sent to you. (please post, where you are sitting, you are in small speed boat, it is only you four)

Classified
December 11th 1941

I’ve seen that you boys have made it within range of Rommel’s Afrika Korps. As it is so, your first mission can begin shortly as you close the range to your target. You are to land in North Egypt, and from there you are to infiltrate west behind enemy lines using any means necessary, until you reach The Afrika Motor Korps holding in the North West of Libya.

Your Priority
-Assassinate, Oberfeldwebel Alwin Izaak, He is important mechanic to the Nazi’s, be careful however he is a crafty opponent (specializing in forms of martial arts), is watched nearly constantly, and has survived assassination attempts before.
-Rendezvous with Australian special agent Ron Denmark, and exflitrate.

Sub- Priorities
-Sabotage the Panzers, Trucks, Jeeps, and APCs stored on location, if possible.
-Contact us via radio, destroy any communications if possible.

Take anything you find, it may help. You are licensed to kill, but stealth may be the best option. The Motor Korps is filled with Italians and Germans. Good Luck.

George S. Patton
General US Army

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Harry Makaka sat back in the boat fiddling with a tiny transistor he had been working on.

"Ya know one day I'm gonna get this perfected" he boasted to whoever was listening "it'll revolutionise broadcasting - radios that you can carry in your pocket"

He looked up as the Afrikan coast came into view and in his best german accent said "so whats our plan?"

Evoulos

First Post
Alexis' sat next to Harry and when he heard Harry's words , smiled and said "When you get this perfect I am going to find a cure to cancer." He then grab the mission's briefing wanting to take another look at it.

ErichDragon

First Post
Sean

Sean is sitting in the front of the boat, double checking the action on his Thompson.

clack - clack

"It is a good thing they are paying me alot of money, this plan has 'suicide' written all over it."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
He looked up as the Afrikan coast came into view and in his best german accent said "so whats our plan?"

Sonja clears her throat and looks embarassed. "Er, could you say that again? I'm afraid I don't speak any German."

"It is a good thing they are paying me alot of money, this plan has 'suicide' written all over it."

Sonja gives him an odd look, but leaves it at that.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"Oh sorry" Harry grins as he reverts to English "just asking if anyones got a plan.
Looks to me like we've got to get from Egypt to Libya, assasinate this Isaacs fellow, blow up some panzers, find an Aussie digger and get a radio link with homebase.

I can handle the radio and what have you - but we've got to get to Libya first..."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"I'll be no good getting us in there, or any of that other stuff. But give me a decent shot and I'll take it." Sonja's still unused to speaking after her long time in the wilderness, but after a moment's thought she chimes in. "On second thought- could we go through the desert to get there?"

ErichDragon

First Post
Sean Donlon

"If we are going to go through the desert, we will need to find guides and camels. Maybe we should try to tag along with a caravan. I doubt the Germans are too suspicious of bedouins driving camels acrossed the Sahara. Alternately we could steal or hire a coastal fishing boat and try to sail by night to Libya. "

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"Oh well looks like we'll find out soon" Harry grins as the dock comes into view

"- but neither the camel ride nor the boat sound like there going to be fun trips. Oh well may as well make the most of it while we can. So anybody know who our contact here in Egypt is?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads