• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X,000 (25,000) Users! Huzzah!

Skade

Explorer
Mark said:
Huzzah for EN World as it approaches the X,000 (10,000) user mark with the new boards! It's been only a little over a month since adding the last 1,000 users and the boards are holding up very well!

Rock and Roll!!! I'm amazed at how many users there are here. I feel like a little bitty worm on a great big hook!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Currently, we have:

Members: 9,758, Threads: 39,710, Posts: 679,418

So we need just 242 more members to 10k. When do you think we will have made it, Mark? Wednesday? :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Darkness said:
Currently, we have:

Members: 9,758, Threads: 39,710, Posts: 679,418

So we need just 242 more members to 10k. When do you think we will have made it, Mark? Wednesday? :)

I'm gonna say Feb 20th. Membership seems to grow in spurts, so it is tough to guess, but I'll say a week from Thursday just to take a shot at it. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Members: 9,773, Threads: 39,835, Posts: 681,953

A bit of a lull already. I think my estimate of Thursday the 20th may even have been a bit optimistic...

Anyone else want to toss in a guess to the date of the big 10K? Let's be a bit more specific, since we may get a number of guesses. I'll add to mine that it will happen by 6pm central time US just to give us a little less leeway in the guessing. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads