• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - OOC

Rhun

First Post
Also, if anyone is holding back...this is the time to stop. Lay down your most powerful spells now, because this is a major battle, and these appear to be The Master's most powerful minions.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sounds about right to me.

Somewhat unfortunately, Jex doesn't have the standard "big guns". Shadow magic tries to be a bit more subtle. But I do have something to cover our escape (Shadow Evocation -> Wind Wall, to stop the archers as we run).

Rhun

First Post
Doesn't he have Black Tentacles? That could come in handy, especially if you can catch the spellcasters with it.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Nope, and I don't think there's an equivalent Mystery for it.

If anyone tries following us away after we start running and I get the Wind Wall up, I can try Clinging Darkness (roots them in place), but nothing as potent as Black Tentacles... And I used up what amounts to my counterspell attempt.

Rhun

First Post
Nope, and I don't think there's an equivalent Mystery for it.

If anyone tries following us away after we start running and I get the Wind Wall up, I can try Clinging Darkness (roots them in place), but nothing as potent as Black Tentacles... And I used up what amounts to my counterspell attempt.

I think I saw Black Fire or something and just misread it...bummer, Black Tentacles would have been a great way to handle the casters.

Remove ads