• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - OOC

Dragonwriter

First Post
As a shadow elemental, Eissun does have Blindsight 60 ft, so he knows the exact location of everyone and everything within 60 feet, as well as being able to distinguish who/what it is, without any other senses... So it shouldn't be an issue. :)

kinem

Adventurer
Not trying to be mean but ... no. Blindsight is not super x-ray vision. It does not allow you to see beyond walls. It is blocked by anything that blocks line of effect, such as the ground. Eissun has to rely on hearing just like I said.

Dragonwriter

First Post
OKay. Jex will walk with a slight drag with his left foot, to indicate where he is, and if he needs Eissun to pop up, he'll make a quick triple-tap followed by a stomp. That work?

kinem

Adventurer
In general it would to some extent, though it would be even more memorable for people who have already seen the big one to also see the 'baby' :)

Rhun

First Post
There has been some reference to Hule. We fought and defeated the commander of the Hulean Division. But I don't know that we know much about it.

Rhun

First Post
Ah, thanks for posting that link Kinem. It was nice to re-read Aram telling those stories to the enemy, especially about Bevin and the blood-thirsty desert dwarves! :D

And I forgot about the army commander writing us the note vouching for us...we probably could have used that to get through the gate!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads