XP

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
If you view "Your Profile" you'll see a page with various tabs, like "My Activity", "About Me" and "Friends"- "Experience Points" is next to "Friends."

Sekhmet

First Post
Untitled.jpg
If you view "Your Profile" you'll see a page with various tabs, like "My Activity", "About Me" and "Friends"- "Experience Points" is next to "Friends."
My profile shows "My Activity", "Visitor Messages", "About Me", "Friends", "My Game Details", "Mentions", "Thread Tags", and "Quotes".

Edit: Found a workaround. If I use "Settings" instead of "My Profile" or clicking my name, I can view my latest EXP received, but there are no tabs or other such pages.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] It does not appear to be.

Go to the upper right corner of any forum page. There is a link for "My Profile". Click it.

Does this not take you to a page with a bunch of tabs - including Experience Points, Mentions, Visitor Messages, Quotes, et al.?

Sekhmet

First Post
Go to the upper right corner of any forum page. There is a link for "My Profile". Click it.

Does this not take you to a page with a bunch of tabs - including Experience Points, Mentions, Visitor Messages, Quotes, et al.?

As can be seen in the image I uploaded in my last post, just two above your's, there is no such tab.
Following the same steps today that I used yesterday, the Experience Points tab is present and working.

john112364

First Post
As can be seen in the image I uploaded in my last post, just two above your's, there is no such tab.
Following the same steps today that I used yesterday, the Experience Points tab is present and working.

That's odd. When I view your profile, I see it just fine. I'm not saying you can't see it, just that something weird is going on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 92

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
As can be seen in the image I uploaded in my last post, just two above your's...

Yah. Sorry about that. I didn't notice that the thread had gone to a second page.

That's odd. When I view your profile, I see it just fine. I'm not saying you can't see it, just that something weird is going on.

Same here. That is weird. That puts it into the class of problems that I find is often solved by, "logout, clear cache, clear cookies, close browser, restart browser, log back in again".

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Can someone hover over their Experince Points tab and give me the URL syntax for the tab? Thanks!

Something like the following:
Code:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/member.php?NNNNN-XXXXX&tab=experience_points

NNNNN = User number
XXXXX = Username

LightPhoenix

First Post
I looked up your tab, it looks like this:

Code:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/member.php?16651-Rabulias&tab=reputation#reputation-content

I can't see my own tab (like Sekhmet) and subbing my own information (115-LightPhoenix) into the link brings up a blank page.

[EDIT]As an added variable, I have XP disabled. However, this doesn't stop me (and didn't on the old boards) from seeing my XP info via Settings as Sekhmet described above.

[EDIT2]Ran a couple of of tests. Cleared cookies/cache on Firefox, still did not being up a Reputation tab. Also logged into the site for the first time on Chrome, no Reputation tab. At this point, I'm fairly confident in assuming it's more than a cache issue.

I've noted that (AFAIK) aside from Dannyalcatraz thus far everyone who has said they can see the tab is some degree of moderator on one forum or another. Could this be a permissions/group issue?

Last edited:

Remove ads