• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

YB 2.0, coming to a Fight club near you

Wicht

Hero
An informative bump.

YB 2.0 contains 5 balanced paths for characters to follow (paths are similar to character classes). Movement from one path to another is possible for any fighter. The five paths are as follows:

Light: The good guys who want to see all the Yakuza and Dark fighters taken out

Honor: The true warriors. They hit hard and they hit fast. These warriors tend to gather into dojos.

Sash: These guys are after money and what it can buy them. Some are gladiators, some are bounty hunters, all are looking for their next yen.

Yakuza: The gang members. They care about territory and power. They don't care about how they get it.

Dark: The bad guys who want to see all the Honor and Light Fighters taken out.

Check out the full YB 2.0 rules

Kalanyr

Explorer
[Ad Voice]

I've waited nearly 2 days just to *bump* this thread. Imagine what YB must actually be like!

[/Ad Voice]

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
turtle said:
just started but it seems like fun to me (especially for those whose bosses are a little on the slack side...)

You heard it here folks!

And that was with Turtle playing today with the old rules. Having playtested one fight with the new abilities myself, I gotta say the difference is vast and the game will be better than ever come February 4th!

Remove ads