[YB 2.0] MooCow defeats Vanor

Jackal

First Post
A dirt road leading out of the forest leads to a field. A cow stands on his two back legs and waits for someone to accept his challenge.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I can't help but picture your fighter as the giant kung-fu cow creature from the PC game Black & White! :D If my fight ends soon and no one else has answered your challenge, then I'll fight you.

Vanor

First Post
I will fight you. Altho I wonder how much a cow can know about the ways of honor and kung-fu. But I guess we shale find out soon enough.

I find your gardener to be unnecessary, your world to be an dilapidated horse-trough, and your karma to be unimportant.

Jackal

First Post
"I accept your challenge." says the cow. " Your wondering is about to end." after saying that he walks over to Vanor and swishes his tail.

I find your puppy to be juvenile, your bedroom to be puny, and your focus to be slow.

MidKnight

First Post
Mists roll forth. Three figures emerge from them.

"We are here..."

"The Ancient Masters declare that the insults made by Vanor are more stinging. Vanor may choose match length and type."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the ruins east of the Valley of Shadows on the day of the wolf.

Vanor

First Post
I would like this to be a short match, 2 flags... I won't need long to see what a cow knows about Kung-Fu.

Vanor leaps forward quickly, striking out with an iron palm at the cows breastbone. Then grabs his 'arms' and tosses him over his shoulder.

The mighty fan devastates the garden; grasps the motion of the scythe!

ooc: If I win this round, would that mean MooMoo is now ground beef? :D

Jackal

First Post
As Vanor throws MooCow over his shoulder, MooCow lands on his front legs and back kicks Vanor in the back and sends him flying.

"Moo"

The blizzard destroys the river; dominates the throw of the amphibian!

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
The Wraiths move about for several moments. Then, acting as one, they point to Vanor.

Point Vanor - One Orb Vanor, One Orb Neutral

A single orb of light phases into exisistance behind Vanor.

OOC: Mmmm... Filet Mignon!

Remove ads