(YB!) Adderax vrs Snow! (Vertexx69 Judging)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The spider parts the orchard; protects against the stab of the barrens!

Snow leaps for a wall and climbs it like a spider only to perform a blackflip off of it while sending a straight kick at the lizardman's chest.

Snow
Commoner
0-1

Vertexx69

First Post
"Well...I haven't seen that many flailing limbs in midair since my last family reunion. I think the kick may have caught a bit of you lizardman. Flag to Snow."

Flags:
Adderax 3
Snow 2

OOC - Wow those were 2 of the most ineffectual martial arts moves I think I've ever seen the generator come up with. They made me think of a baby lamb throwing a pillow as an attack ;p

Rhun

First Post
OOC - Wow those were 2 of the most ineffectual martial arts moves I think I've ever seen the generator come up with. They made me think of a baby lamb throwing a pillow as an attack ;p
[/COLOR]

OOC: When my move came up all I could think is "Pearl Weasel?" That is the lamest martial arts move I've ever heard of. LOL.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The manticore destroys the bluff; dominates the push of the rodent!

Snow reaches to the brim of his hat and pulls out a handful of long needles which he throws in a deadly cloud at the lizardman.

Snow
Commoner
0-1

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Adderax hisses and leaps at Snow, throwing up his arms to deflect the barrage of needles with the leather and metal guards he wears on his forearms. And he closes, he whips his tail through the air like a scythe cutting down a field of grain, the spined appendage whistling through the air.

The scythe assaults the tombs; shields the aggression of the sky!

Adderax
Commoner 0-0

Rhun

First Post
Again Adderax stays on the offensive, launching a flurry of blows with his clenched fists at Snow's midsection. The lizardman follows up by snapping at him with his powerful jaw, trying to savage him like a wolf.

The wolf breaks the clearing; quells the onslaught of the grave! *yen*

Adderax
Commoner 0-0

Vertexx69

First Post
Snow expertly blocks and dodges all of the blows as if he saw them coming ahead of time. "Sometimes saving energy by only blocking is more successful than a powerful attack. Flag to Snow."

Flags:
Adderax 4
Snow 3

Remove ads